Monday, August 21, 2006

Seattle's Best Coffee

Starbucks has changed the way coffee is sold, raising the price higher and enriching the experience of sipping a cup of joe. Now that Dunkin Donuts has been purchased by a group of management investors, you can expect them to burst across the nation as well as the average Joe's coffee supplier. So where does Seattle's Best Coffee fit in?

I'm sitting here at the airport waiting to get on the plane, and my wife (as of yesteray) just bought me a cup of coffee from Seattle's Best. First thing I noticed, it is EXTREMELY hot. Its already been about 10 minutes and the steam is still rising. The slogan says "Smooth-Roasted Since 1970", and their logo is very nice looking. Its amazing how far a little graphic design will go.

The coffee tastes good, but since its so hot, I think I may add some milk (1%) and sugar to cool it down so I can drink it faster. Our plane will begin boarding soon.

Just got back from putting in the milk and sugar and have to say that the "milk and sugar area" was pretty gross. Sure its a high traffic area, but they certainly could do a better job of keeping it clean. They milk was just out in cartons and the sugar was all over the place. Better luck next time I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home