Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Long's Drugs



Here I am in Kauai, HI on my honeymoon and my wife and I have been looking around for a CVS. We didn't find one, but we did find a Long's Drugs. I liked it. We bought a few things, and what it really impressed me was that they sold locally produced items such as nuts, pancake mix, and jelly. We bought jelly to give to my step-dad, and when we were checking out, the cashier said that the jelly went well with peanut butter. Good!

Its been nice on this island as they have many other helpful stores, such as "Save Big", Sears, Quizno's, Jamba Juice, Starbucks, and Subway. We're trying to eat at as many "mom and pop" shops as they often have good prices and are very important to the local economy. We do shop for inexpensive items as much as we can at home of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home