Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sandusky Deluxe Storage Cabinet

Am I going to buy this Sandusky Deluxe Storage Cabinet? I don't know! For the life of me I can't find a review! Staples is offering them for $219, but Sears has the Ultimate Garage 36 in. 2-Door Tall Storage Cabinet for $229. Frankly, I trust Sears tool quality better than Staples, but that's just my opinion. I did get a Hon file cabinet from Staples awhile back that is top notch, but Hon is a reputable company. I'm not familiar with Sandusky.

I also happen to have two coupons for Staples that might come in handy. I think I'll get the Sandusky and see what happens. I can always try to return it! :-)

OK, I just ordered it, and while I was at it, I noticed that Staples.com still does not support Camino. ARGH! I had to use Safari instead, making it much less than "Easy".

Update
The Sandusky Deluxe Storage Cabinet arrived the day after I ordered it and it actually looks pretty good. I'm glad I got the "premium", as anything less would be too flimsy. BUT, the one that arrived was pretty banged up in shipping so I requested a replacement. Its coming on Monday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that its in better shape.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home