Saturday, February 10, 2007

CompUSA buy online, in-store pickup

For the first time I completed a "buy online, in-store pickup" transaction at CompUSA. I was pleased with the online side of the equation, but was disappointed when I arrived at the store over 24 hours later and my order was still not ready. The customer service representative, who spent half of our interaction yawning, had to go fetch it and had trouble finding it. All in all, the process took about 15 minutes which wasn't bad, but I expected better.

When I arrived at the store, this is what I saw. Obviously CompUSA needs to fix the sign. While they are at it, they should install some of those bird-be-gone products to keep the pidgeons away.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep same thing here, I won't be buying online ... sorry I mean "reserving" online anything fore in-store pickup ever again at crapusa.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home