Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Have you heard about black friday and cyber monday? Chances are you've heard of black friday. That's the day after Thanksgiving when retailers get into the "black", meaning they become profitable due to sales for Christmas, or whatever gift giving reason one may have. Its a day off for most and prime time to get some shopping done.

Cyber Monday has evolved out of the fact that not everyone enjoys shopping mobs (myself included), and the fact that most people are allowed to shop online while at work. Its pretty incredible actually. I see the reasoning for people thinking that they have better internet access at the office, but shopping online while you work, isn't exactly working. I have to admit, I've done it myself. I guess it's better than blogging at work!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home