Sunday, November 19, 2006

Montillio's Bakery


I'm watching the Phantom Gourmet on channel 38 right now and they are featuring Montillio's Bakery. I've only had one item from Montillio's, but it was DELICIOUS! Unfortunately, the store that was just down the street just burned down due to an electric fire, so they're staying at the Fruit Basket until the store is repaired.

I was surprised that Montillio's was repped much higher by the Phantom than Konditor Meister.

My step-father, who is from Quincy, always tells me a funny story about Montillio's. I guess there was a drunk driver who claimed he was intoxicated because of a rum cake he had from Montillio's Bakery. Unfortunately for the intoxicated driver, but fortunately for us other drivers, his excuse was not accepted by Quincy's finest.

By the way, Montillios IS open, they have relocated to the Fruit Basket down by the Burgin Parkway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home