Tuesday, October 31, 2006

CVS Encrypta and Big Black Friday on the horizon

Just wanted to mention something about CVS real quick - they have amazing prices. And they are a great company to their employees (so I've heard). Here in Massachusetts, they even have a van that drives around looking for stranded motorists called the CVS/Samaritan van. (Does anyone know if this is affiliated with the "Samaritans"? Just curious.)

Anyway, what I wanted to mention was that I saw one of their trucks on the highway recently, and it had an "Encrypta" seal on the back. That will definitely help items from "falling off the back of the truck"! Encrypta offers reusable time seals, so that you can tell if and when something has been opened. Very cool!

Besides that, the big news is that Black Friday is coming up, where all the retailers shine. So far, everyone is talking about the buy-online, pickup in-store phenomenon. I've used it myself, though I'm not crazy about it. I do expect to see more on-line / in-store integration though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home