Sunday, April 01, 2007

LL Bean Jean Jacket



I just ordered a jean jacket from LL Bean and they sent me an email confirming my order. I can't figure out if they are able to fulfill the order or not.

We are currently processing your order and will notify you by email as soon as it has shipped.


Stonewashed Large Bean's Denim Jean Jacket Men's Tall


Out of Stock (Please call us)


I'm not going to call them, if they have an issue they can email me so we have documentation of the communication.

Thanks to anonymous's help, I was able to clarify their email (see comments). I visited their website and this proves they can't fulfill the order:

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

INSTOREMARKETER ... why don't you just email them?!?! I've been dealing with LL Bean for over 20 years, both mail order and in-store, and have never had cause to complain about goods or service. Are you a professional complainer, by any chance?

9:38 AM  
Blogger instoremarketer said...

Thanks for posting anonymous - I wish! No, I'm not even complaining, just making notes about my experience with them. What in my post led you to feel that I was complaining? Sorry if it seemed like a complaint, I've never ordered from them before, but have shopped at their store many times and always had a positive experience.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are a couple of links that might help you.

Order Confirmation
http://www.llbean.com/customerService/FAQs/trackingOrder.html?feat=myFeat#trackConfirm

Backorder info:
http://www.llbean.com/customerService/FAQs/shipDelivery.html?feat=myFeat#shipBack

11:34 AM  
Blogger instoremarketer said...

Thank you! I'll definitely check those out.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home